Monday, September 29, 2008

Go Twins!

My hometown paper, Startribune.com has had fantastic coverage on the Minnesota Twins' AL Central lead the last couple days, which for some reason wasn't a top headline on any of the national newspapers.

I know the average American would probably rather read about the bailout or the debates instead of local sports teams and problems with local public transit, but that's why I love local news. It doesn't update as fast or have as many videos as my favorite national websites, but it's the only place I can read about things like this.

I can't wait to go to StarTribune.com and read about the Twin's getting a spot in the playoffs later this week.

1 comment:

larsenlegend2 said...

Thanks for posting something besides bailout this or obama that...very refreshing!